Waukesha Coin Club
Newsletter VOL.XLVIII October 2016 #10
President – Randy Raikes
Vice President – Garrett Schumacher
Secretary – Don Kaminski
Treasurer – Mark Melby
Club ANA #: C-1070749
Our September meeting included a great presentation by Steve and Andrew W. on the National Park Quarters. We were able to use our projector for the first time. We received DVDs from the CSNS that we will be able to share with members or even view during meetings. Club business included discussion on a storage cabinet for the club, and Christmas Party planning. Exhibits included Hell Notes from John W. and currency from the Bahamas and Costa Rica by Randy.
Our October meeting will include a presentation or a video.
Next Meeting Agenda Items;
- Storage box for meeting items in Salvation Army room
- Christmas Party Arrangements
- Our next regular meeting of the Waukesha Coin Club will be held at 7:00 P.M. on Wednesday, October 5th , at the Waukesha Salvation Army meeting room located at 445 Madison Street. The Salvation Army is located one block west of the corner of Highway 18 and Madison Street. Enter through the back door and take the elevator to the second floor.
- Please bring Non-Perishable Food Items to October’s meeting for donations.
- Guests Welcome: If anyone wants to bring new collectors young or old to the meetings, remember that guests are always welcome!
Trivia: What years were US citizens prohibited from holding monetary Gold in the United States? 19____ to 19___.
Pot Coin: (1) Indian Head Cent (VG) or better
October 2, 2016 – Milwaukee MNS – Milwaukee Numismatic Society’s Annual Coin Show at American Serb Memorial Hall, 5101 W. Oklahoma Ave. Milwaukee. Hours: 9am-4pm, 75 tables, $1 admission. Show Chm. Tom Casper 414-425-5444 or send an e-mail.
October 9, 2016 – Kohler – Sheboygan Coin Club’s fall show. NEW LOCATION! The Village at 170, 170 Range Line Rd. Kohler, WI 53044. 9am – 3:30pm. Free Admission. Contact: Ed Rautmann, PO Box 907, Sheboygan, WI 53082. 920-893-5864. Send an e-mail
October 23, 2016 – Green Bay – Nicolet Coin Club’s fall show. NEW LOCATION!! Stadium View Bar and Grill, 1963 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304. 50 tables, Free Admission and Parking. 9am – 3pm. Contact: Roger Bohn 920-819-7294 send an e-mail
Next meeting: October 5th
Refreshments to be provided by: Forrest S.
Door Prizes to be provided by: Dave H.