Waukesha Coin Club
Newsletter VOL.XLVIII September 2016 #9
President – Randy Raikes
Vice President – Garrett Schumacher
Secretary – Don Kaminski
Treasurer – Mark Melby
Club ANA #: C-1070749
During the month of August, Dick P obtained permission from the Salvation Army to keep and storage container in the 2nd floor room where we hold meetings. We will discuss the arrangements at the next meeting. Randy R. reserved the March 12, 2017 date with the New Berlin Ale House for the coin show. He also submitted the coin show info to the N.O.W, ANA and CSNS.
Our September meeting will include a presentation from Steve W. on his collection.
Mark Melby announced if anyone is interested in 2017 Redbooks to call him before the meeting. He will be picking them up to bring to the September meeting.
Next Meeting Agenda Items;
- Storage box for meeting items in Salvation Army room
- Christmas Party Arrangements
- September’s Presentation by Steve W.
- Our next regular meeting of the Waukesha Coin Club will be held at 7:00 P.M. on Wednesday, September 7th , at the Waukesha Salvation Army meeting room located at 445 Madison Street. The Salvation Army is located one block west of the corner of Highway 18 and Madison Street. Enter through the back door and take the elevator to the second floor.
- Please bring School Supplies to September’s meeting for donations. They can be: Crayons, Colored pencils, Pink Pearl erasers, #2 yellow pencils, Glue sticks, 3X3” Post-It notes, Washable Markers , Dry erase markers black.
- Guests Welcome: If anyone wants to bring new collectors young or old to the meetings, remember that guests are always welcome!
Trivia: What is a “Half Union”?
Pot Coin: (1) Buffalo Nickel (F) or better
September 25, 2016 – Loves Park, IL Rockford Area Coin Club’s fall show. Forest Hill Lodge, 1601 West Lane Road, Loves Park, IL 61111. 9am – 3pm. Ct: Gary Melby 815-977-1962.
October 2, 2016 – Milwaukee MNS – Milwaukee Numismatic Society’s Annual Coin Show at American Serb Memorial Hall, 5101 W. Oklahoma Ave. Milwaukee. Hours: 9am-4pm, 75 tables, $1 admission. Show Chm. Tom Casper 414-425-5444 or send an e-mail.
October 9, 2016 – Kohler – Sheboygan Coin Club’s fall show. NEW LOCATION! The Village at 170, 170 Range Line Rd. Kohler, WI 53044. 9am – 3:30pm. Free Admission. Contact: Ed Rautmann, PO Box 907, Sheboygan, WI 53082. 920-893-5864. Send an e-mail
October 23, 2016 – Green Bay – Nicolet Coin Club’s fall show. NEW LOCATION!! Stadium View Bar and Grill, 1963 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304. 50 tables, Free Admission and Parking. 9am – 3pm. Contact: Roger Bohn 920-819-7294 send an e-mail
Next meeting: September 6th
Refreshments to be provided by:?
Door Prizes to be provided by: ?